We Are Hiring!
ra•di•ant studios, is a beauty establishment that provides waxing and natural airbrush tanning services. We firmly believe that when we look our best, we feel our very best. We are also aware that not everyone truly feels their best despite the number of salon visits, which brings us to our motto: To truly shine bright internally, our aura must radiate positive energy from deep within our core; hence, our studio name, theme, and environment.
Our mission is to provide a first-rate experience with top-quality products for men and women, within a positive and uplifting environment. We offer an inviting, comfortable, efficient and empowering beauty experience utilizing the highest grade of natural ingredients, while educating our clients on how to maintain healthy skin. Positive, uplifting, comedic quotes are sprinkled throughout the studio creating an environment of, “A-HA” moments, to inspire a little pep in your step for the day.
Esthetician Job Responsibilities:
• Starting part-time (up to 32 hours) to full-time position providing full body waxing services including women’s Brazilian and standard waxing services for men
• Greet, check in/out customers with an authentic, warm demeanor
• Educate and suggest products to enhance customer skincare
• Invite customers to return and discuss promotions and other perks to incentivize our clientele
• Participate in continuing education programs and staff meetings
• Maintain a safe and sanitary treatment space including storage area, bathroom, and all common areas.
• Proactively market yourself to future clientele
• Impeccable customer service skills required
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Social media marketing experience
• High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
• Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist in California
• Experience preferred but willing to train the right person with major opportunity for growth
• Ability to work flexible days and hours
• Desire to build genuine relationships with guests and grow WITH us
• Be positive, upbeat and personable
• Passion to support and represent ra•di•ant values
• Desire to learn new techniques/work in all areas including paid training for airbrush spray tanning
• Must be able to work independently and have reliable transportation
• Hourly wage, commission, gratuities, and potential annual bonus
• Flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings
• Free body waxing and airbrush spray tanning
• Discounts on all retail products
• Generous friends/family discount program
• Studio provides all linens and products
• Studio provides administrative, booking and marketing services for all of our services
• A relaxed, well-managed, team-oriented, positive work environment
• A supportive management team that wants to help you get to the top while you support us getting to the top!
To excel in this position, you should be self-motivated, highly customer service-oriented and especially genuinely hospitable: ‘Mi casa es su casa’ vibes. If this sounds like you, please email your resume, paragraph about yourself and list of references to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!